Thursday, September 13, 2012

God is good...............

Today I have a testimony about how good my god is. Once again I do not consider myself a religious person but I do consider myself to be spiritual. Yes I do believe in God, and I am saved. But I am not an extremist! I believe my God will accept me for me as long as I am trying to do my best!  Any how....................

Unfortunately both my children have been blessed to be born with asthma and allergies............  URGH  To say the least.  Mini me has a constant need for her medication. And more food allergies than everyone I know put together! LOL  I let her take the nebulizer to Nana's for the summer. She returned with her nebulizer but without the power cord!  SMH  I contacted my mother and asked her to mail me the cord.  Here is it 5 weeks later and still nothing. We have been using her inhaler until now. Earlier today I had to pull her from school...... (that will be another post within itself! Still trying to calm myself down before I hurt someone.) 

We could not find another inhaler. Getting one from the pharmacy was another issue. And her nebulizer was still out of commission. RBR and I searched the whole house looking for another adapter that may fix. Nothing. He tried to make one for it..... nothing. Today I decided to get a new printer. I have a nice one but it is in storage with the bulk of my stuff until I find a rental house. I know where the printer is in the storage unit but no idea were the power cord it. Hence.............. the new printer.

Later on when I was setting the printer up once I saw the cord the first thing that came to mind....... THIS CORD LOOKS LIKE IT WILL FIT THE NEBULIZER. And sure enough.... it did. My daughter finally found relief from her wheezing. And fell asleep peacefully................... 





GOD is good all the time. All the time GOD is good.

 

 

No comments: