No I'm not a Xbox fanatic. I just happen to be a blue finactic. I can not wait. LOL Today while at the local Best Buy I had the best customer service experience ever. I had an employee named Ray help me out. Ended up being in the store longer than anticipated but left with everything I needed plus................... the pre order of this baby! Woot Woot
And by everything I meant......................... I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET!
And by everything I meant......................... I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET!
2 comments:
Would it be mean if I hoped this fell off of a truck and mysteriously got rerouted to my place? I've tried to win the Star Wars 360 a few times but this is nice looking as well.
Naw that would not be mean. As long as it was not MINE that fell off the truck and rerouted to your place! LOL I think it is sexy as hell!
Post a Comment