This past 2 weeks has been a testament to my relationship with RBR. We have had the worst weeks in all of the years we have known each other. I had packed up my stuff and was ready to start my life over in …….!
We had several fights this week. And to top it off one of his good friends put her nose in our business….. so now she is on my s*&^ list! And to make matters worse his niece passed away late Friday night. She was too young, with young kids and had her life ahead of her. SMH RIP KV
It took 2 days to get over the first fight. All over miscommunication. And we were just about back to normal when KV passed. And RBR took it real hard. I asked him immediately to not go crazy on me. Needless to say we had a fight that night and the next morning. In comes his good friend DRAMA QUEEN. She instigated the fight via speakerphone (he called her to validate something) and she had the audacity to bring up some BS from 3 years ago! WTH!!!!! This fight took us about 4 days to get back close to normal. But I refused to go all the way back until we talked about what had happened.
(Why in hell would a friend participate in a couple’s fight? A real woman or man would have hung up and called back later and not put their 2 cents in it! )
But I am glad to say that as of this morning we are back on the same page. I told him that I no longer want Drama Queen in his life. He said what am I going to do if we go to his family’s house and she is there as well. NOTHING! Trust….. I will never forgive her for this. She should have kept her nose out of our business 3 years ago….. she did not. (She has some deep rooted issue with me from when I met her 3 years ago. She didn’t say nothing to me then….. so why bring it up now?!?!?!?!) Now I will see to it that she is put on the back burner……… She will learn the power of family. Real family!
Today RBR and I finally talked everything out and told each other what we wanted, needed and expected in this relationship. And RBR suggested that we attend counseling. We both plan on spending the rest of our lives together and we need to find a consensus between us.
I love that man!
No comments:
Post a Comment