Monday, April 02, 2012

April is here………..

 

Last week has been one of those weeks for me.  SMH  I am still trying to recover!  For starters my job with the crazy hours all of a sudden gave me some serious hours. Had me working double-time.  I’m not complaining I need the money but my classwork suffered!  Every night I came home and tried to get started on something only to wake up at the computer a couple hours later! LMAO  Needless to say in all my years of school……. I have never messed up a week like I did last week!

On a brighter note.  MINI ME is 10!  Or in her words….. I’m a double digit now! LOL  Saturday I threw her a big birthday pool party with a slumber party afterwards.  While they were partying I was over seeing and doing homework!  The life of a mommy.

No comments: