Today near where I live a tornado touched down. I did not see it because I got up later than planned. But I would have seen it if I left as the time planned. Afterwards it was like a tornado storm in the DFW Metroplex! An estimate of 6-13 tornado touched down in less than 5 hours!
Technorati Tags: tornado DFW Metroplex
3 comments:
You slept through a tornado? Wow! LOL. Glad you're okay at least. I was looking at some of the footage on the Weather Channel and my jaw just dropped. Part of has always wanted to experience a tornado for some odd reason. Yeah, I'm weird. After watching that video I think I might be over that. How are the chicks?
I have slept through ever tornado that has ever come close to me. Several years ago the tornado siren was in front of my house and I actually slept through it. Got up and went to work just to find out that the tornado had touched down on top of the building......... so no work! LOL
Why would you want to experience a tornado? SMH Just crazy!
They are doing well. I will have to post some newer pics. Their feathers and wings are really growing in now. I gave them baths last nite for the first time. Now I know what they mean by angry birds! LOL
I don't know quite how to put my finger on it. Part of me romanticizes bad weather. I've always wanted to be stuck somewhere with someone (or people) I love and just ride it out. Part of me wants to see that destructive force and know that I can survive it. I've always wanted to be with the storm chasers. It's exciting. Yep, I guess that's why because it's exciting and I've been lacking excitement.
I have never imagined giving a chicken a bath. The thought never occurred to me. LOL @ angry birds!
Post a Comment