Congrats on the feather babies! You really own chickens or did you find them on your property? Either way it's cool until they start chasing and pecking you. LOL.
Nope! The chickens on the farm across the street are full grown! :P We went out and brought them. We interact with them daily so they will not be chasing us down when they get older! Nor pecking us! LOL We want them to know us so they will come to us when we they get older and its feeding time.
Shouldn't they run away when it's feeding time? Winner, winner, chicken dinner! LOL. Guess I don't have to ask if you live on a farm or somewhere rural.
They should only run away when its my feeding time. Just kidding. My chickens are just for eggs. Not eating! We're going to see if we can handle 2. And if so then maybe more down the road. I consider where I live suburban! But around here they consider it rural. I am 15 min south of Fort Worth. The speed limit on my street is 55. And there is a farm in front of me and about a block down. And of course the further you drive the more farms you see. LOL
4 comments:
Congrats on the feather babies! You really own chickens or did you find them on your property? Either way it's cool until they start chasing and pecking you. LOL.
Nope! The chickens on the farm across the street are full grown! :P We went out and brought them. We interact with them daily so they will not be chasing us down when they get older! Nor pecking us! LOL We want them to know us so they will come to us when we they get older and its feeding time.
Shouldn't they run away when it's feeding time? Winner, winner, chicken dinner! LOL. Guess I don't have to ask if you live on a farm or somewhere rural.
They should only run away when its my feeding time. Just kidding. My chickens are just for eggs. Not eating! We're going to see if we can handle 2. And if so then maybe more down the road.
I consider where I live suburban! But around here they consider it rural. I am 15 min south of Fort Worth. The speed limit on my street is 55. And there is a farm in front of me and about a block down. And of course the further you drive the more farms you see. LOL
Post a Comment