My life has always had it ups and downs. I have always moved with the flow regardless of whatever direction it has decided to go in. Every now and then I decide to try and help mold my fate. And regardless of all the interventions and help it always still seems to go where ever it dayum well pleases. LMAO
Case in point. I need a job! LOL Or shall I rephrase that one. I have a job. One that I really love. But the hours suck. They are not regulated. If the hours do not start to settle down soon I may have to move on to another gig. I really don’t want to do that…. because I love my job! But I need steady, reliable hours. This is the first time in awhile I have really loved my job. But I may have to move on if something does not change soon. I have bills to pay and not knowing what my paycheck is going to be every payday is starting to hurt me. Thank god for friends and family.
I believe my relationship with 3D is over. SMH Not quite sure at this point and time. But I am 100% sure that I am ready to move on with my life. 3D is having personal issues in his life right now and because of that he has started pushing me away. He has stop communicating with me almost 100%. When I finally got him to talk to me he explained that he basically wanted to let me go so that he can get back on his feet. WTF I told him that when 2 people are together you work your stuff out “together!” But instead he is pushing me away. I warned him that if he let’s me go. I will not come back! And since our last convo I still have not heard from him. SMH Oh well……. his loss. I still love him and want to be with him but it has to be mutual. I don’t understand how someone can love you and want to be with you but still push you away…….. WTF
How come a man can not handle it when I woman gives her all to him? How come when everything seems to be going perfect….. the ugliness rears it head? How come love is so hard? How come happiness is never lasting?
Of course I am back talking to Trouble. Unfortunately that is always inevitable. And I feel it is kind of ironic that TJ started calling/texting/IMing me a couple weeks ago. Do men talk and let each other know when someone is back in the field. I am not officially back in the field but I think it seems interesting about the same time my relationship hit a loophole several guy pop up from out of no where.
Lately I have been thinking about relocating again! YES I SAID IT! Relocating. Of course mini me does not want me to move because she does not want to lose her friends or change schools for that matter. I explained to her that sometimes you have to do what you have to do. And you can always make new friends at a new school.
No comments:
Post a Comment