Friday, July 15, 2011

The end of 3D

Well it is officially finally over with 3D.  I decided that I can no longer wait for him to decide if he can handle a relationship while he is having issues.  If he can not decide that for himself than oh well.  His loss. It seems I am always dealing with guys who are not as strong as I am!?!?!?!?  SMH   Why is that? Why do women have to be so strong to hold families together…….. because some men just can’t handle it!  It’s just LIFE!  Dayum  Hate to see how he would act if there was a real emergency or life changing event!  Any who….. life goes on!

Obviously he did not get the memo that told him he was “The One” for me. I can not handle a man that has low self-esteem, low self-worth, depression, no back bone, etc!  It is so interesting that he can be so strong and handle his business in most cases. But when it really matters he breaks down!  I’m glad that the true colors came out early again!  Saved me a life of trying to picking him up.  (Not that I would have mind) If he could handle it.

Talking to Trouble has brought back the past like a flash.  Of course it was not all good. But I know that I never had to deal with the same BS as with 3D. No we are not back together as in a relationship. But we are back talking. Talking about seeing where it could lead. And how to make it work this go round. I’ve given him goals to accomplish to help it move forward. Funny things was that I told 3D about Trouble day one.  I held nothing back from 3D just like I have never held nothing back from Trouble. You either take the good and bad……………… or Nothing at all!     Trouble had me laughing the other day.  He was like Teezie I don’t think we could ever be in the same room together without keeping our hands off each other! I thought about what he said and realized………… he is right!  He is my one bad habit! LOL   

No comments: