Nothing much really has been going on in my daily life. Just enjoying my summer.
Got bit by the dreaded fire ants and that had me off my feet for several days. I found out right after I moved to Texas. That not only am I allergic to Bees and I allergic to fire ants.
That week I was not on my regular workout schedule so I have to catch back up.
Will be heading to ATL and then to Florida for a week and some. Have no idea if I will make it to MD afterwards. I will figure that out sooner or later.
Ready for the summer to be over. But still have not registered for school yet. Not sure what I want to take. Hmmmmm I have the list of classes needed but not sure where to start.
I love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment