Friday, April 02, 2010

Quitting……………..

This semester has been a killer.  I have had days I have gone literally insane trying to handle my business with school, home and business.

My classes are not going as expected. Tonite I was on the school main website and was about to drop both of my classes.  I know that sounds crazy but right about now I feel like that may be the only way I can get my sanity back.  This semester my classes inter-lapped.  Basically once class ends in 2 weeks and the other one still has about 6 weeks to go give or take.  Now the one that ends in 2 weeks I am doing well in.  Only problem………………..GROUP PROGECT!  He gave us group project that will be graded as 10% of our grade.  Now the problem……………. no one in my group is participating.  I mentioned this to the teacher more than once.  He told me to still do it.  WTF  Now I am stuck doing a group project that is worth 10% of my grade alone.  That is enough reason for me to drop. So far I am hanging in there with like a 89.  But that could kill my grade.

At this point I would rather just drop both and call it a day!

I decided to wait a couple more days and then go from there.

No comments: