Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blog

Last nite my daughter asked me what a blog was.  I gave her a nice simple definition. She stated that she does not have a blog. I kindly told her she does not need one. LOL

What would an 7 year old have to talk about? It could be interesting. I will have to really think about that one. It would be nice for friends and family to be able to see what goes on in her crazy mind!  NOT!

I have been busy with school lately. Too busy to look for a job, I may only take one class at a time from here on out……….. that will prolong my graduation but I may have my sanity back by then!

Who knows!

God has been good to me.  I am in love. Marriage is still planned just the date is not set. LOL We finally decided on the JP. And either this summer at the earliest or fall probably the latest.

No comments: