Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Age is only a number

Throughout the years I have always been told that I looked younger than my actual age.  At times that has been a god sent!  Getting discounts or even in for free.  At other times it has been a pain!  Have you ever been id-ed going to the movies?   On a date!  LOL

Fortunately I do not smoke or drink so I don’t have to worry about getting id-ed at the liquor store. But I have been Id-ed at Walmart for buying windshield wash and no-doze!

The reason why I am bring this up.  Yesterday I was sitting in a waiting room waiting to be interview. My wait was about an hour long. In that time I met the chick interviewing before me and the one after me. Not to mention the people who work at the company as they walked by.  (People who knows me know that take to everyone!)

Needless to say one of the people made the comment………… You look to young to be waiting for an interview.  How old are you? 17? 18?

ROTFLMBAO

Now I know that I don’t look my age. But dayum. This was the first time it was suggested that I was almost 20 years younger!  Whoa

For some reason when I put my hair up in ponytail I always get a younger age.  My question to you.   Have that happened to you? How did you feel? How did you respond? 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: