Thursday, February 25, 2010

Say I

Say I

I am not: the nice, innocent, kind person most people think I am. I am a she-devil in disguise. Get on my bad side. Then you will know my fiery.
I hurt: people's feelings. I am too blunt and straight to the point. I don't give a dayum!
I think: to far in advance. I’m like a living organizer. God forbid something does not fall into place.
I hate: people who think they know me. If only they really knew! LOL
I cry: rarely. Yes I do.
I care: about my kids, family, true friends, and my kid’s fathers. (Shhhh.... don't tell them)
I feel alone: never. My kids constantly remind me there are there. And those voices in my head keep me company. (J/K)
I listen: to all music. Every Genre. To everyone........... I am a good listener.
I hide: from no one. Except maybe bill collectors! LOL It is still 7 years and then your credit is clear....... Right?!?!?!
I sing: to any song that I like and know the words to. I can careless if the person in the car beside me is looking at me weird. No one is making you look!
I dance: with my kids regularly. And dance my butt off if I ever make it out.
I write: daily. I feel the need to get my thoughts, goals, aspirations, dreams and feelings on paper.
I breathe: deeply as often as I can.
I miss: the special men who made a difference in my life. Jerome, Kango, Ray - R.I.P., RoRo, Q, Etc
I feel: loved. Since I have moved to Texas, I have had a complete sense of peace come over me. And blessed…. to have come this far on my own.
I succeed: because I try and try and try again!
I fail: at nothing. Because I feel as long as I tried my hardest. That is all that matters.
I dream: of the future. Of the past. I dream just because I can!
I sleep: soundly, deeply and with plenty of dreams
I wonder: what my kids are going to be when they grow up. Shyt. What am I going to be when I grow up! LOL
I want: a house, an Expedition, a dog and maybe another child.

I worry: about nothing. If it is God's will....... then it shall be done.
I give: freely. But only to those who deserve it.
I fight: for everything I believe in. I can careless if anyone else agrees with me.
I wait: for God my lord and savior. And no one else
I stay: sane. When everything around me is steadily trying to make me go insane.


I am Teezie............

No comments: