Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Patience

CD 9.  My future hubby is still out of town.  Dayum.  This past week and a half has been interesting to say the least.   I have talked to him daily but it is not the same as having him face to face.   I week of TTC and then 2 weeks out of town.  Man all he keeps talking about is getting his “good good” when he gets back home.

The timing is right.  According to my chart the best time to get pregnant start on Saturday and ends with the high chance on Wednesday.  If we are not pregnant now, hopefully we will be by the end of next week.

This just goes to show that we need to have a nest egg saved up. We will definitely start that one up asap. This last family emergency is going to set us back a couple of months.

Grad school officially started yesterday. So far all I have done is the introductions in all the classes and one quiz.  My books are not due to be delivered until Thursday the earliest.  Then I will have a lot of reading to do.  Already feel like I am trying to catch up and the semester just started!  LOL

Looking for baby dust * * * * * **    

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments: