CD13. I guess I can stop counting. LOL D is not back home yet. Was suppose to be home tomorrow but once again shyt is messed up. He already told his fam that at this rate there is no telling when he’s going to make it back to DC. He will be home next weekend. I told him that we will be back in DC for Christmas.
I found out that he wants 4 kids. WTF Right now we are just working on #1. I told him we will see afterwards. It all depends on if I get to buy a house first! I am ready to settle down in my own place and stop renting . The only problem is that where I live there is not alot available. And I really do not want to move out of the school district or out of this elementary school zone. But we may have to. I may decide to move to a more “ethnic” area. Who knows?!?!?!?!?
Right now I’m just looking for a bigger rental. Once D starts working we will be able to move into something bigger and better. I love the house we are living in but it is not big enough for a new baby. Not to mention that the grandkids are coming for the summer, along with his goddaughter. SO hopefully we can do it before the summer hits.
I love the talks that we have nightly. It’s nice to get reassurance without having to ask for it. Sometimes I am amazed at how much I love that man. Felt like I have loved him my whole life. And he has not been in my life that long…………. only about 11 years steady.
The only issue I am having is that I am comparing him to my ex in my mind sometimes. (not alot but at least 3 times so far) It’s like a battle in my head to see who will win…………. when D won years ago. I’ve mentioned that to D once out loud and he told me how he felt about it so ………. can’t discuss it with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BABY DUST ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment