One week down. Today is CD4. I hope that we have already succeeded and a baby is on the way. But until I know 100% we have alot of practicing to do! :D
Monday I start graduate school. I had a hard time trying to decide what program and what school to go to. I decided to take my classes online this go around. So I'm attending UMUC. Or shall I say the University of Maryland - University College. As funny as it is I was attending this school when I decided to relocate to Texas.
Everyday I am realizing how much I love my man. Everytime I have any doubt..... we talk it out. He does not try to persuade me. He just lists the facts and reassures me. I have been in plenty of relationships, not to mention I have been in love a couple of times.......... but he's my keeper. And I am honored that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Makes me want to cry!
No comments:
Post a Comment