Saturday, September 19, 2009

TTC

Means trying to conceive. LOL It feels weird to be planning a baby! It is way more better than finding out unexpectedly that you are expecting! LOL Believe me! It is nice to talk to your partner and agree on things! LOL

One week down. We started trying to conceive on Sunday, September 13, 2009. I wonder how long it is going to take us to make this baby. Today B said that he know that my belly will start getting big. He just KNOW that I am already pregnant. Men are too confident. I gave us 3 months before it happens!

He wants us to have 3 kids. Right now I am just thinking about baby #1. LOL We have decide that the first boy will be a Junior and then I will name the rest of them the way I always do.......... a J name.

SO far my list has: Javier, Jelisa, Johna

Wish me luck. And send me baby vibes!

No comments: