Sunday, July 26, 2009

Love, Marriage, Babies

Now those are very normal words used by everyone one. But not by me! LOL But lately I have started using thoughs words. Interesting how when you are with the right person they make everything seem possible. Im not saying that everything is perfect. But everything is great!

I'll be getting married soon. No exact date set. Well he set a date of August 4th. But that is up in the air. I have no idea when or where we will tie the knot. But I know that I am finally ready, willing and able to tie the knot with this man.

I felt like I have loved him my whole life. But I know it has only been alittle over 8 years. Have I ever told him................NOPE! Why? Because he was not ready for it. And now I think he is ready for it.

BABIES.............. now I dont see that one happening. LOL I feel to old to be having babies. I know I am not that old but dayum. Im 36. WHOA. I already have a soon to be 16yo, and a grown ass 7 yo. Do I want a newborn in about a year. I will have to really think about that one. I have talked to several people and they are laughing at me. They keep reminding me that I am not old! LOL WHATEVA

We'll see where we are in a couple months and will go from there. No babies until after we're married. That is a promise!

No comments: