Friday, July 24, 2009

DRAMA queen

What is it about some people who like to have drama with them? NOT ME! I stay as far away from drama as I can.

Last nite I was getting online for my regular im session with my man. I logged in about 11pm. And low and behold I get an im talking smack from my ex. Now mind you......... I have not thought of said ex in months. I choose to remain friends with my ex's but that does not mean I talk to them regularly. I just dont want any bad blood between us if I can help it.

Anyway it was basicly telling me that they hope i am happy alone and that I was ungrateful. the only word missing was Bytch. Hummmmmmmmm Now how am I ungrateful when the whole time we was together I paid all the bills. Worked 2 jobs and was faithful. WTF I gather that is ungrateful when you are a cheating whore who left your kids because you didnt want them in the first place, and use me for the excuse. ROTFLMFAO And even when she was working 3 jobs she still could not put gas in her car! LMAO

She said she was responding to a im that I sent her! YEAH WHATEVER. I was not even logged in to IM until 11pm. And that was to talk to my man. Why would I waste my time talking smack on IM when I can do it in person! PLEASE!

Needless to say don't you love when people get the shyt they reep. Now that bytch had the nerve to say "I've been moved on! I'm Pregnant!" ROTFLMFAO Now that is the funniest thing I have ever heard. The bytch did not want her first 2 kids, she cant take care of herself......... shacking up in her neice's daughter's bedroom. And her being pregnant had to be a complete accident. LOL I think those IM's last nite gave me the best laugh I've had all year long.

And as if I need to prove a point. I'm nice and in love with my soon to be hubby. We are working on our next baby together as I speak. This is the love of my life. I can't imagine life without him. But I dont need to prove anything to anyone.

I love you B.

No comments: