Thursday, July 30, 2009

Infedility

How come everyone who TRULY knows me keeps asking me if I am ready for this big step. LOL It is as though I have not thought it out. Of course I have thought it out. I can do this. How hard can it be to be totally 100% faithful to one man? Not hard at all! ROTFLMFAO

Have I ever done it? HELL NO! Can I? HELL YES! Will it be easy.......... hopefully. I have decided to do this and I plan on doing this right. I want to be 70 yrs old with this man. As I push his ass around in a wheel chair! LOL

I have had a very interesting life to say the least. I have always had "friends". Shyt I have 4 "friends" now. But for the first time since I was 18 I am going to let them all go and just have one MAN. Yes he is worth it.

I have already started telling my "friends" what the deal is. Or just distancing myself from a couple of them. They know how I am. If I do not want to be bothered............. do not bother me! The problem is #2. I dont know if I can let him go. I want to stil be just friends with him but I do not think that RBR will let me. He will always think more is going on. But I know that will not be the case. I will have to say a farewell goodbye to #2 in a couple weeks. Now that will be interesting. #2 is already dreading it.......... he keeps bringing it up! As funny as it is we are closer now then we was before the annoucement! LOL

I am ready for marriage. Man 36 and finally seeing what everyone is talking about. I am ready for all the challenging it can bring. The only issue which I mentioned to B is sex. There is no way that our sex life can change. If it does then he will have to worry. Because I am not use to "NOT" getting what I want! We will work it all out.

We had decided we would have more kids. But then a couple days ago......... topic changed. Now he does not want more kids. He says it is up to me. I have not told him my answer yet. Right now we are a family of 5. 3 kids. I think I can handle one more. ANd then later on I can decide on if there will be any more after that!

Love makes the world go round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: