Thursday, April 02, 2009

Grad School

Let me start off by saying that Mini-me is 7!  WOOT WOOT  She turned the wonderful 7 years of age yesterday!  And its funny because someone thought she was 4 the day before her birthday.

 

Anywho......................

 

I attended a graduate school information seminar last night. I found 2 programs that I am interested in.  And low and behold I got an email today from one of the directors telling me that if I submitted an application she would fast track it so that I can start in the summer.  Even though the summer registration ended several weeks ago.  Right now I am speechless.

 

 

3 positives

  1. I love me.  There is some people I know who can not say the same.
  2. I am ready for change.  Who knows what god has planned for me.
  3. I have patience with my job.  Breathe I can do this........... one day at a time.

 

My game plan is to submit 3 to 4 applications in for graduate programs.  Right now I am interested in 3 programs at 2 different schools. But I don’t believe I qualify for one of them but a siesta still has to try.

 

Live each day like it is your last.

No comments: