Sunday, April 05, 2009

Dental Woes

WTF  For once I feel like the world is against me.  I need to have some major dental work done.  My mother told me Christmas of 2007 that she would pay for it.  And so far I have not started.  Having the insurance was not the problem.  Almost every one of my  job provide insurance.  So that is not an issue.  The issue is time and time and time.  And the money to pay the initial consult, X-ray etc.

I went around checking with all of the dentist to find out how much they charge for people without insurance.  And decided which dentist to go to.  I called and scheduled an appointment.  I arrived at the dentist on time.  Handed over my insurance card and waited for them to tell me what my co-pay was.  Or basically my initial charge for the first visit.  Needless to say I was expecting like 50-75.  My dental charges a 25 deductible and they pay 70%.  When the chick said......  I was like huh.  How much was that.  $150.   I was like WTF.  Excuse me.  Is that with insurance.  She was like yes.  I said that is not what I calculated.  So needless to say I canceled my appoint and will call around again.

When I called around prior the highest charge was $200 with no dental.   Hopefully I can find a dentist so I can get this work started.......

 

 

3P's

1. Since I canceled my dentist appt. I was truly able to make today.  Mini-me day!  (Now I’am broke)

2. I hung out with some friends today.

3. Me and Rome had a heart to heart last nite.

 

 

 

 

 

No matter how dark the night, the day is soon to come!

2 comments:

Ladynay said...

I understand your dental woes.

Happy belated to lil J!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....