Monday, March 30, 2009

Whew............what a week

I have been remembering to write down the 3 positive things a day. Just have been too busy to blog them!  LOL  The last week has been interesting.............. to say the least.  Jay is out of the picture..........already!  Man that was a record!  LMAO   I have no idea what he has been up to busy obviously he has been busy.  Too busy to call/text me.  Oh well!  His loss!  LOL

 

My workout is going great! But my body is playing tricks on me.  Seems like my stomach is getting bigger........... not smaller!  LOL   Or should I say my abs!  LOL  I have been doing well.  ALMOST keeping up with my goal of 150 mins a week working out.  Last week I was shy of 150 by 45 mins!  SO that is better than nothing!

 

3 positive things

  1. I love me.
  2. I feel great!
  3. I am getting out of the house regularly.

 

Mini me turns 7 this week.  Yippy!  I am so excited, but at the same time sad.  This is normally around the time that the females in my family want to get their ears pierced!  I was seven, my mother 12 when we got our ears pierced.  Mini me has only said that she wanted it pierced once so far.  Other than the fact that some "STUPID" people mistake her for a boy I love the fact that her ears are unharmed!  LOL  

No comments: