Friday, April 10, 2009

Exhale...................

I officially submitted my application to the number one grad school of choice last nite.  The advisor is still asking me if I want to start in the summer.  They have not looked at anything yet.  My transcripts, application or recommendations yet.  NOT to mention that I still have to take the GMAT to get into the program.  And believe me............... Im not ready for that baby!  Whew   I started studying for it last week.

 

The kids are out of school tomorrow.  So I will have to worry about coming home to a filthy house.  I already warned them.  They are tooooooo old for me to have to come home to a mess. So they have clean up chores for before I get home from work.  For instance the living room better be cleaned and vacuumed.  And their rooms better look like they attempted to straightened them up!  LOL

 

I have no been getting enough sleep lately.  I think it is just my body's way of reacting to the fact that I have not worked out in a week.  Ive been tooo busy.  So I promise to start the new week off right.  Study at least an hours every nite and lunch time.  And go back to working out 5 nites a week at 30 mins a pop.  Or 3 nites a week for 50 mins a pop.  My goal is 150 mins a week.  At least for right now.

Now to figure out how to pay to take the GMAT.  I do not have the $250 need to take the test.  So a sista needs some help!   





So if you can please help me raise the $250 I need to be able to take the GMAT so that I can get into grad school.  Thank you in advance.  And any help is much appreciated!!!!!!

 

3 P's

1. I didnt cuss my boss out today for jumping in my conversation.  ( All in the mustard and can't ketchup)

2. I realized I had more money for the rest of the month then I thought.  Now all my bills will get paid.

3. I a blessed with 2 wonderful, beautiful kids that can get on a nerve.  But I love them to death.

 

I'm an idealist without illusions. - John F. Kennedy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you well with all of your grad school endeavors.

Please let me know if I can assist you with your fitness training needs.

I train live and online and I would be happy to give you a free training session at your convenience.

Yoou can visit my site at www.laonlinefitness.com or email me at la@laonlinefitness.com.