I am day 3 into my new Wii Fit work out. I am determined to make this work. I am loving it. I have to build up my endurance so that I may be able to last longer. I started at 6 minutes the first day. And 16 minutes today! WOOT WOOT
It is a blast. But being that I am a hard core gamer. I dont feel as though it is a gamer's system. It is going for someone who want to play games or just do the family thing. I like it. But I only use it for working out.
2 comments:
Hi, I'm a new comer to your site...I've been thinking about buying a wii that or some other game console, how much fun is it?
It is a blast. But being that I am a hard core gamer. I dont feel as though it is a gamer's system. It is going for someone who want to play games or just do the family thing. I like it. But I only use it for working out.
Post a Comment