For those who know me this is nothing special. But BOY this has been a week to remember.
My past week at work has been interesting to say the least. I have no idea how to put it............... but let's just say that I am glad that it is only temporary. I love the job, the people just not the HBIC! And for me that is enough to quit the job.
On another note. Last week I was wondering how long I will be staying at this job! Let's see................ NOT LONG. I got a call back yesterday from my old job (FINALLY) I have to go to a meeting on Tuesday and I gather I will find out the rest then. I am kind of eager to go back. I liked that job and only left because of school.
On the "friend" note. I am enjoying talking to J sorta kinda regularly now. We talk about this and that.............. basically everything. I am still trying to get the feel of him. I cant wait until he can make it out here for a visit. Now that will be interesting.
Today I treated my family to the nail salon. Mini-me, Rome and I all got pedicures and nails done! I am now ready for the summer! Woot Woot
Ive been looking for a treadmill to buy but I never realized how expensive they were. Anyone know if a cheap treadmill or at least a place to look for them. I finally found one that was $249. But before that they were all in the $1000s. HELP LOL
Ive even though about getting the Wii Fit. But Im not sure if that would really help me start back exercising regularly.
If you have any opinions one way or another....................let me know!
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment