It should be you
Out to dinner enjoying a good meal
She is sexy… she isn’t you
Sitting at the theatre watching the newest movie
She is talking to me …..she isn’t you
Walking in the park under the stars
She can feel the romance ….she isn’t you
Head in my hands as I kiss her lips
She is mesmerized……..she isn’t you
Out to dinner enjoying a good meal
She sees me… but all I see is you
Sitting at the theatre watching the newest movie
She is talking to me but all I hear is you
Walking in the park under the stars
She can feel the romance, all I want to feel is you
Head in my hand as I kiss her lips
She is mesmerized….. I am disappointed
ITS NOT YOU!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Saw this poem on a friends page........... Not sure of the author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment