Friday, March 20, 2009

3 positive things.............

I am on a mission.  To lose the weight.  Tone it up.  And settle down.  LOL  So far so good.  Part of my exercise plan says that I need to write down 3 positive things that happened to me today.  So from now on at the bottom of my entry or somewhere in it I will start writing the 3 positive things down.

 

 

1. Starting texting my new friend this am.  Made my day. I am letting my guard down alittle bit more.

2. Got my workout on and only stopped so that I may get some sleep so I can get up for work tomorrow.

3. Love myself.  I love me some Teezie! 

 

I have set goals and the funny thing is I did not even realize that I have actually lost 15 lbs since I started keeping track online.  I don’t feel any different.  Or see any difference for that matter.  But I am happy to say the least.

 

 

I think the best part about all of this is my new friend.  I know I have mentioned him in passing. But now I can say that I can see something slowly developing.  The main and only issue SO FAR is the distance.  Other than that it is all good.  I was talking to one of my long time friends today and she feels I should go for it.  So I am. 

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Hi Teezie,

Way to go on losing the 15 lbs. Sounds like your plan is working for you. I have a blog at http://www.looserdiary.blogspot.com
Come visit me, maybe you can help me and I can help you.

God bless,
Jerry