LOL Just kidding!
I decided to start looking at master programs last night. I found several programs that I am interested in. So now the master plan! I'm going to start studying for the test. Just need to decide if I am going to take the GMAT or the GRE. And set a goal for when I plan on taking the test. I am thinking April or May. I am not sure of the turn around time. But I will figure it out. Most programs so far says that I have until June to submit the applications.
Im looking at: Health Care Management, Information Systems Management, or into education
Now to my personal life: LOL
I have not been seeing anyone for a minute now. For some reason I believed that I would eventually get back with my ex K. I realizes a couple months back that it will never happen so now I move on. Last week I started talking to J on the phone. Prior to that we was talking online. (I knew him back in HS) No it is not dating or anything serious. But it feels so different talking to someone again. I did wonder if our friendship could maybe progress to something more. But then again a part of me feel like I am just thinking to far ahead! LOL
As for my work life:
It is a job. And someone has to do it. I have no idea how long it is going to last. But for once in my life I am content on my decision. Even though I actually felt as though I should have picked the other position for the longevity. I pick this one for the regular hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment