Saturday, January 17, 2009

My jobhunting journey

Being a college graduate in this economy is not all I thought it would be.  Yes I am glad that I finally got my paper.  And I knew that it would be hard to get a job in my field.  But dayum  I can't seem to get a job in any field.  LOL  And not from the lack of trying.  I just have several qualifications that must be met.

  1. I need benefits.
  2. At least enough money to be able to pay my student loans. (That will be starting soon)
  3. A want regular hours.  While in school I worked any hours. Now I want stability.
  4. Preferably no weekend hours.
Well I have another interview next week. Tuesday.  And worse come to worse I am going to start observing classes so that I can become a subsitute teacher by the end of the month.  Im trying to get into this program that will help me get certified to be a teacher and working by August.

Wish me luck

No comments: