Sunday, January 18, 2009

Take a break

Every so often you have to relax.  Now that sounds strange coming from me.  Because I normally have like 30 things going at one time.  But not today.  For the first time since I've graduated I did not devote the whole day Sunday to jobhunting.  Have been jobhunting everyday since.  But not today.  Today I slept in.  Once woke I planned my week.

Before relocating to Texas every weekend was family time.  I took my son to plays, parks, roadtrips, museum, etc.  But since Ive been here and a struggling student we have not done anything. So I told the kids starting this month we will do something.  Maybe not every weekend.  But at least one weekend a month we are going to have family time. So I'm planning this weekend events.

This week will be kid time, job interviews and class observations.  Hopefully next week or the week following I will be working.  Sista needs a J O B!

No comments: