Saturday, January 17, 2009

When its over...............

I know its hard for everyone to deal with the fact of a relationship that is over.  Most times when relationships are over either -  you know why, their fault, your fault or you just don't know.  And those make you really think.  

Once again my ex has started texting me AGAIN.  My fault. I needed directions in a hurry one day and that was the first person who came to my mind. (I dont know that many people in my area)  And since then it has been constant texting.  Before that it has been since Thanksgiving......... I believe.

Anyway.  After 2 days we both know why we are not together.  We both know we still love each other.  I have moved on and is trying to get back on my feet financially.  And believed my ex has moved on also.  Well they know the reasons why we broke up.  Just cant come to terms with it being 100% their fault.  

Talking about we could still be together.  And I'm like " yeah if you had not...... such and such etc"  It was never anything serious just basic stuff that most relationship had problems with.  Just 1000000000 times worse.  LOL

Anyway.  I'm sitting here wondering..............  why? All of a sudden are they back texting me?  Are they trying to get back together?  Why?   

Personally I don't see it.  Not without counseling?  And Even then I don't see it.  Who knows.

No comments: