Tuesday was the first time in a while I felt as though everything was going my way! I mean my spirits were fine, I was in sync with myself. I basically felt blessed. Anyhow....
I had my day planned out. Observing in the morning, with a break for lunch and then in the afternoon. I had everything I needed to have my paperwork filled out. My bag had copies of my transcripts etc. I was ready to formally apply for a job with the ISD and for the program Im interested in getting in.
Then it started raining. Now mind u. Rain is not an issue. But for Texas people...........um that is like a hurricane! LOL The temp was low. Not low enough to freeze (yet) but slowly getting there. I observed at my first school. Went to lunch. And as I was driving in my second school I noticed the line of cars. WHOA ( In my head I said Oh Shyt) I walked into the office. And the first thing in my mouth was "Is there an early closing for school today?" "YES" I told her what my deal was and then rolled back home.
Thank u JESUS!
I know that God knew what I wanted. And he made it possible for me to do everything. So once again.............he prevailed! And I got to laugh at the Texans dealing with the elements. Once again the next day was beautiful as always!
Now to reschedule to observe again.............................
I had my day planned out. Observing in the morning, with a break for lunch and then in the afternoon. I had everything I needed to have my paperwork filled out. My bag had copies of my transcripts etc. I was ready to formally apply for a job with the ISD and for the program Im interested in getting in.
Then it started raining. Now mind u. Rain is not an issue. But for Texas people...........um that is like a hurricane! LOL The temp was low. Not low enough to freeze (yet) but slowly getting there. I observed at my first school. Went to lunch. And as I was driving in my second school I noticed the line of cars. WHOA ( In my head I said Oh Shyt) I walked into the office. And the first thing in my mouth was "Is there an early closing for school today?" "YES" I told her what my deal was and then rolled back home.
Thank u JESUS!
I know that God knew what I wanted. And he made it possible for me to do everything. So once again.............he prevailed! And I got to laugh at the Texans dealing with the elements. Once again the next day was beautiful as always!
Now to reschedule to observe again.............................
No comments:
Post a Comment