I have always been one to stay positive about things. My philosophy has always been "It will work out!". I have always felt that God has a plan for me and I'm fulfilling it to the T. My last 6 years have been my testament. Anyway...... the reason I bring this up is the fact that things seems to just not be going my way this week.
Or shall I say some things. By now most people would be dis-heartened. (Is that a word! LOL) But I still press on. Every one has to go through a rough patch. This is my time.
I've been officially on the job hunt for about 6 weeks now. I have interviewed about 2 times a week. Still nothing. I know I have the skills. But unfortunately I feel that several of the jobs were not even considered because of my स्किन color. (Their loss) and others felt as though I was too experienced. WHY WOULD I APPLY IF I DID NOT WANT THE JOB! A sista need a j.o.b. I have 2 beautiful children to take care of, not to mention bills! LOL
But I am still in good spirits! My time will come. I WILL SURVIVE! LOL
Or shall I say some things. By now most people would be dis-heartened. (Is that a word! LOL) But I still press on. Every one has to go through a rough patch. This is my time.
I've been officially on the job hunt for about 6 weeks now. I have interviewed about 2 times a week. Still nothing. I know I have the skills. But unfortunately I feel that several of the jobs were not even considered because of my स्किन color. (Their loss) and others felt as though I was too experienced. WHY WOULD I APPLY IF I DID NOT WANT THE JOB! A sista need a j.o.b. I have 2 beautiful children to take care of, not to mention bills! LOL
But I am still in good spirits! My time will come. I WILL SURVIVE! LOL
1 comment:
If anyone can get through a storm, you can...
Post a Comment