Woot Woot
Checked my messages today and I noticed that I have a job call back!
WOOT WOOT
Im so happy. I know that this is only a stepping stone but its better than nothing. Doing job interviews each week is better than nothing. But Im tired of being home all day! It is boring! Tres boring! LOL
I feel like Im going out of my mind. Even working on webpages does nothing for me. I have no idea how people stay home all day.
Checked my messages today and I noticed that I have a job call back!
WOOT WOOT
Im so happy. I know that this is only a stepping stone but its better than nothing. Doing job interviews each week is better than nothing. But Im tired of being home all day! It is boring! Tres boring! LOL
I feel like Im going out of my mind. Even working on webpages does nothing for me. I have no idea how people stay home all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment