My how time flies when you're having fun. LOL This week has been an interesting one to say the least. My mother headed back home last sunday. She came through for my graduation. WOOT WOOT
Every since I officially started job hunting I have been keeping busy. I had 2 job interviews this week. I would prefer the first one but at this point I would take either one. Jobless, moneyless, with kids and bills is no fun. Not to mention with Christmas being a week away. This will be the first time I've had to postpone Christmas. I am going to get them one item apeice for christmas day. And the rest once I get back on my feet.
I slept in twice this week. I get up every morning and take my daughter to school. She is loving that and then do what I have to do for the day. Today is mail day. Tomorrow is present day. Sunday is jobhunt day. (Really that is everyday but sunday is when the big paper comes out)
Im trying to decide what to do for the holidays. Christmas and new years. Any ideas.................
Every since I officially started job hunting I have been keeping busy. I had 2 job interviews this week. I would prefer the first one but at this point I would take either one. Jobless, moneyless, with kids and bills is no fun. Not to mention with Christmas being a week away. This will be the first time I've had to postpone Christmas. I am going to get them one item apeice for christmas day. And the rest once I get back on my feet.
I slept in twice this week. I get up every morning and take my daughter to school. She is loving that and then do what I have to do for the day. Today is mail day. Tomorrow is present day. Sunday is jobhunt day. (Really that is everyday but sunday is when the big paper comes out)
Im trying to decide what to do for the holidays. Christmas and new years. Any ideas.................
No comments:
Post a Comment