Seven Things
Seven Things I Did Before
1. Stayed up all nite
2. Read alot of books
3. Dated several men at one time
4. Went out regularly
5. Made lots of goals
6. Spent time with my friends
7. Stress free, Drama free
Seven Things I Do Now
1. Stay on the internet all the time
2. Game all the time
3. Work on my goals
4. Take my kids out regularly
5. Nothing (LOL)
6. Try to keep a decent household
7. Stay to myself
Seven Things I Would Like to Do
1. Talk to/ see my friends regularly
2. Watch both of my kids graduate college
3. Buy a house
4. Start going out regularly
5. Make some new friends locally
6. Start my FT career/build a successful online business.
7. Get married
Seven Things That Attract me to my Husband
(don't have one............so 7 things that attract me to a guy)
1. His confidence
2. His arms
3. His conversational skills
4. His patience (most of the time)
5. Someone who can be honest
6. Someone with a good humor
7. Someone with goals and aspirations
Seven Favorite Foods
1. Lobster
2. Cookies and cream ice cream with butterscotch syrup
3. Pepperoni and sausage pizza
4. Bread! (ANY KIND)
5. Buffalo wings
6. Banana spit ice cream
7. Chicken Alfredo
Seven things I Say Most often
1. WHATEVER!
2. You gots to be S'ing me.
3. Just call me Teezie.
4. WTF
5. What do you think?
6. You already know the answer.
7. Just kidding
Seven Things I Did Before
1. Stayed up all nite
2. Read alot of books
3. Dated several men at one time
4. Went out regularly
5. Made lots of goals
6. Spent time with my friends
7. Stress free, Drama free
Seven Things I Do Now
1. Stay on the internet all the time
2. Game all the time
3. Work on my goals
4. Take my kids out regularly
5. Nothing (LOL)
6. Try to keep a decent household
7. Stay to myself
Seven Things I Would Like to Do
1. Talk to/ see my friends regularly
2. Watch both of my kids graduate college
3. Buy a house
4. Start going out regularly
5. Make some new friends locally
6. Start my FT career/build a successful online business.
7. Get married
Seven Things That Attract me to my Husband
(don't have one............so 7 things that attract me to a guy)
1. His confidence
2. His arms
3. His conversational skills
4. His patience (most of the time)
5. Someone who can be honest
6. Someone with a good humor
7. Someone with goals and aspirations
Seven Favorite Foods
1. Lobster
2. Cookies and cream ice cream with butterscotch syrup
3. Pepperoni and sausage pizza
4. Bread! (ANY KIND)
5. Buffalo wings
6. Banana spit ice cream
7. Chicken Alfredo
Seven things I Say Most often
1. WHATEVER!
2. You gots to be S'ing me.
3. Just call me Teezie.
4. WTF
5. What do you think?
6. You already know the answer.
7. Just kidding
Now answer this yourself and see what you would say........................
1 comment:
Thanks for playing! And congrats again on the graduation! I know how much work it has been for you!
Post a Comment