I have spent my first day as a graduate doing what my #1 job is. Being a mommy. Woke up this morning, sameo routine. Dropped the kids off at school (son had overslept -- bad asthma problems last nite) but the difference is when I walked back in the house at 8:05am the first thing that came to my head was........................
I pulled my diploma out.............. admired it alittle and then smiled from the inside out. You know the kind. My whole body was beaming and glowing. Then I went back to sleep! LOL
Got to welcome the kids off the bus at their respectful times. Then went grocery and household shopping. Nice regular normal day in my world. But I would not change it for a thing.
I'm a College Graduate!
I pulled my diploma out.............. admired it alittle and then smiled from the inside out. You know the kind. My whole body was beaming and glowing. Then I went back to sleep! LOL
Got to welcome the kids off the bus at their respectful times. Then went grocery and household shopping. Nice regular normal day in my world. But I would not change it for a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment