I am officially a college graduate now! I feel as though I have accomplished so much now. I am still unemployed but happy. Drama - free. How many people can say that! LOL Now for LadyNay's graduation! I am so proud of her. That's my girl.
My mother made it from Maryland, my nephews came with her from Virginia. And of course my kids! At the end they gave us roses to give to the person you want to thank for supporting you through school, etc. I gave one to each of my kids and my mother. She can be a stick in the mud sometimes. But in the end we still are family. There have been plenty of things she does that I disagree with but that is why I am grown and living on my own! LOL
GUESS WHAT! I HAVE A DEGREE NOW! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
My mother made it from Maryland, my nephews came with her from Virginia. And of course my kids! At the end they gave us roses to give to the person you want to thank for supporting you through school, etc. I gave one to each of my kids and my mother. She can be a stick in the mud sometimes. But in the end we still are family. There have been plenty of things she does that I disagree with but that is why I am grown and living on my own! LOL
GUESS WHAT! I HAVE A DEGREE NOW! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
2 comments:
Way to go girl! So proud of you...
Thank you very much! WOOT WOOT
Post a Comment