Sunday, November 02, 2008

NOVEMBER ALREADY.......................

Well today was the last day of my senior seminar class.  It definitely was not what I was thinking. I should have taken it last fall.  But like an idiot I waited until this fall.  My favorite teacher taught it last fall.  But he got real sick this past summer......... I believe it was a stroke or something.  Needless to say he has since retired.  And I do truly miss him.  Out of all my college professors he was the one that made the biggest impression.  

The school that I go to is small. I decided to attend a smaller school so that I may have smaller classes and more one on one attention.   All of the teachers here really care about you, how you are doing and your future.  So far I have only had one teacher that I can just not stand.  He is a new one.  Came in acting like he the man.  When he has never taught at college level before....WHAT!

This particular professor was hated by all.  NOT ME.  He knew his stuff.  And he gave homework everyday!  If you have class 5 days a week............. you have homework 5 days a week.  LOL  He loves baseball.  So much that he records it off the internet 24/7.  He is my idol. 

No comments: