Don't you just love it when life throws you a twist. I quit my job 2 months ago because I was told but my ex that my bills would be covered until I graduate from school in December. So I quit......
Now not even a minute ago I was basically informed that they only made that agreement because they thought we was getting back together. EVEN THOUGH I cleared that up before hand. I am now stuck in a bind! YES I KNOW....................... I should never have put myself in that position.
Well I decided to give a second chance (for the second time in my life) and once again I got screwed. Never again with this person.
Enough is ENOUGH!
Now not even a minute ago I was basically informed that they only made that agreement because they thought we was getting back together. EVEN THOUGH I cleared that up before hand. I am now stuck in a bind! YES I KNOW....................... I should never have put myself in that position.
Well I decided to give a second chance (for the second time in my life) and once again I got screwed. Never again with this person.
Enough is ENOUGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment