Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Exit exams

Well last Sunday I took my exit exam for my school.  I also took the pre- exit exam for my business major.  Let's just say I did not do to well.  I have until November 9th to freshen up these dead cells in my brain.  LOL

I also just found out that my business advisor is going to make me complete a final portfolio project to graduate when it was not a requirement when I started the program.  WTF  That just pissed me off.  Now I have 2 weeks to get this crap together when it should not be required anyway!  I was talking to my mother about this issue earlier she was like it seems this school is doing whatever they can to get u to "NOT GRADUATE".  Who knows.

On the other hand I found out from the registrar lady that she has ordered my announcements and invites for my graduation this coming December.  That was like a dose of reality.

No comments: