Thursday, July 31, 2008

Relate..... Relax.... Release......

Well I did something today against my better judgment. (I texted my ex.) So now I am slightly regretting it. My feelings are involved. And just like anyone else........... I am still hurt. I hate being used, and cheated on. Why In HELL (WIN) do I always get cheated on and used!?!?!??!?

I don't take shyt in my regular lifestyle but in relationships I seems to get fukd. Not anymore. I am done for a minute. A long minute. I thought this one was it. The ONE! NOPE....................my bad. Got used and cheated on once again. So now I move on.

I have decided to go back to dating. In the past 5 years since I have relocated to Texas I have not really dated. Let's see...... I dealt with my daughter's father, a guy who was like my best friends before we went over the boundaries, and then the new ex. That was it. I need to learn the terrain! LOL I have to start getting out of the house so that I can meet someone new. And find a happy hour to go to regularly or something.

Right now I am planning a move. My finally move until I buy a house. YEP buy a house. If everything goes as planned that will be happening about this time next year..............or sooner. I just want a fresh start at a new place. I should be moving within the next 2 weeks or by the end of august. I want to be moved before school starts if possible. A fresh start, no more drama, no one can pop up and start shyt.

I have about 90% closure on this issue so far. So far so good. Just like anyone else in a relationship............... just want to know what I did to deserve getting cheated on and used. I gave 1000% and only got 5%. I didnt ask for anything other than to open up to me. Why................... Oh well............. Not my loss. My gain.

You live and you learn and then you move the fuk on..............................................

PEACE

No comments: