In a couple of days I will be having a roadtrip to ATL. Gotta go pick my kids up. This will be an interesting trip. For the first time in years I have not made any plans. I have no idea when I will be leaving, where I'm going to be staying or even for how long. I got a day off of work so its a 3 day weekend. So lets get it started.
On another note I have finally let go of some much needed baggage. It is so hard to exhale. LOL It looks like my dating days are over. The new guy did not last more than a day. I went and hung out with him for a couple hours one day. We made plans for the next day. I showed up.............. he was no where to be found. I called him on his celly he said he would call back. Nothing......nada.....zip! Oh well his loss. He was not my type anyway, but he was a good talker, listener. The only main issue I had was he was talking about kids and marriage before we even met. WTF
Now to move on with my life. I am falling behind on one of my bills............. and playing catch up is hell! I have to figure out how................. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
On another note I have finally let go of some much needed baggage. It is so hard to exhale. LOL It looks like my dating days are over. The new guy did not last more than a day. I went and hung out with him for a couple hours one day. We made plans for the next day. I showed up.............. he was no where to be found. I called him on his celly he said he would call back. Nothing......nada.....zip! Oh well his loss. He was not my type anyway, but he was a good talker, listener. The only main issue I had was he was talking about kids and marriage before we even met. WTF
Now to move on with my life. I am falling behind on one of my bills............. and playing catch up is hell! I have to figure out how................. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
No comments:
Post a Comment