That song has always helped me make decisions in my relationships when I was at in impasse. Seems like for the last week every song that I needed to hear has come on. Songs always seems to be able to hit on some of the things I be thinking or at least want or need to hear. I still do not have my 100% closure...... but I am not dwelling on the past anymore. I am doing good.
My kids are upset that I want to move. But it is for the best. The main reason I am trying to move is that I hate my neighborhood now. It has not always been like this. Only in the past 4 months have it gotten like this. Not to mention that the place Im looking at is cheaper, so it will save me $200 a month.
My landlord is not desireable neither. He yells at me whenever we talk. I have dealt with it for a year. No more. Im out.
The only thing to make my week complete is if I can find a faithful, honest and trustworthy man to start a relationship with. That would be nice.
My kids are upset that I want to move. But it is for the best. The main reason I am trying to move is that I hate my neighborhood now. It has not always been like this. Only in the past 4 months have it gotten like this. Not to mention that the place Im looking at is cheaper, so it will save me $200 a month.
My landlord is not desireable neither. He yells at me whenever we talk. I have dealt with it for a year. No more. Im out.
The only thing to make my week complete is if I can find a faithful, honest and trustworthy man to start a relationship with. That would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment