Monday, July 14, 2008

Loving Life and All that it has to offer..........

This past month has been wonderful. I have had no kids, no drama, freedom. What have I done in the past month?!?!?!? NOTHING........absolutely nothing. Work , sleep..................Work , sleep! LOL

I've met 2 new guys via the internet. Both seems nice. The first one does not seem to have time for me. The latter one, we just met and still need to get to know each other. I have no idea when Im going to have time for that. Both seems idea. We will see.

The kids will be back in 2 weeks time. Am I ready........not really! LOL But I do want my babies to come back home. Ive been talking to my son's father regularly since they have been gone. It has been interesting.......especially since we never talk! I think we are actually social now. And we can talk about anything except sex for a change. LMAO

Well I need to head to bed. Got to go to work in 8 hours. Holla

No comments: