Have you ever seen that movie Waiting to Exhale? Well I have felt the way that everyone of those women have felt before. Except for the married chick! LOL Anyway..... I am finally exhaling! LOL For the first time in the past............... ummmmmmmmmmmmm 8 years! I am exhaling............
Swoooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
For once in many years I have finally felt relief in a relationship/friendship decision that I have made.
I finally told someone the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now I feel like a weight have been lifted off my shoulders. I feel free................... Now mind you I have never been one to bite my tongue but in this situation I truly did not want to hurt this person's feeling. But sometimes you have to do what you do. And i found peace in my decision. Exhale.............
Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to be able to meet someone new and move on with my life. Now I have always been the type of person that feel that god will send someone my way. But dayum.................Iz tired of waiting. LOL I work and sleep and that is about it. Unless I met someone at work. Or bump into them at wally world im never gonna find someone. LOL
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kiddin
Swoooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
For once in many years I have finally felt relief in a relationship/friendship decision that I have made.
I finally told someone the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now I feel like a weight have been lifted off my shoulders. I feel free................... Now mind you I have never been one to bite my tongue but in this situation I truly did not want to hurt this person's feeling. But sometimes you have to do what you do. And i found peace in my decision. Exhale.............
Now I am trying to figure out how I am going to be able to meet someone new and move on with my life. Now I have always been the type of person that feel that god will send someone my way. But dayum.................Iz tired of waiting. LOL I work and sleep and that is about it. Unless I met someone at work. Or bump into them at wally world im never gonna find someone. LOL
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kiddin
No comments:
Post a Comment