3 more days and school is up! Woot Woot Now to plan the trip for my kids to go back east for the summer. I will have at least 6 weeks of peace and quiet. I cant wait. As a single mother I rarely get any breaks. So I look forward to this one each year. 6 weeks to get my freak on....................................... if I had someone to get my freak on with.................lol
As far as ole girl. I am back talking to her. But that is about it. I am still living free and single. I got my cellphone turned on the next day. And she is trying to apologize. What and ever. I told her I will not accept her apology but I told her everything that she needed to hear (for the 50th time) And she finally heard me. Too bad it is too late.
The job is going well. I am slowly getting use to the hours. The work is not hard or bad for that matter. Just the same shyt as other jobs................ people talking about you....etc.
As far as ole girl. I am back talking to her. But that is about it. I am still living free and single. I got my cellphone turned on the next day. And she is trying to apologize. What and ever. I told her I will not accept her apology but I told her everything that she needed to hear (for the 50th time) And she finally heard me. Too bad it is too late.
The job is going well. I am slowly getting use to the hours. The work is not hard or bad for that matter. Just the same shyt as other jobs................ people talking about you....etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment