Sunday, April 06, 2008

What happened to making an executive decision?!??!???!??!?!

I have to share my story about what happened at Wal-Mart yesterday. I went to my local Wally World that I have been shopping at for over 5 years. My total spent was $170. I had $100 in groceries and $70 worth of a birthday bike for Jj and accessories. I paid for the total bill with $61 in food stamps and the rest in cash.

On the way out I notice that a bag of cereal that I had picked up was $4.16. I decided to return it before I even left the store. I sent ole girl back to return it for me. She comes to the car and said that they refused to return cash and would only put it back on the food stamp card. WTF So I went in.

Now mind you I can be a bitch at times. But I was nice at first. I went in and ask for the $4.16 in cash. She gave me the same spill. I explained to her the same thing I explained above. I spent $109 in cash and you wont give me $4.16 in cash.........wtf. Just because I used some food stamps........wtf. So she called a manager.

Needless to say I waited over 10 minutes and no manager. So about 15 mins into it I was like you know what I want a full return. Give me all my money back! She yells at someone to tell Jamie to call her. Someone calls her and she is like........ there's a customer here who brought groceries with food stamps and wants cash. I was yelling by this time I was like you need to tell the whole story and not just part. I brought $100 worth of groceries and paid $61 with food stamps. Needless to say a manger finally showed up.

The manager kept apologizing. And at first when the customer service chick told her what was going on she agreed with the customer service chick. Then I explained my part. Her eyes opened wide and she was like give her they $4.16 back in cash. ABOUT DAYUM TIME. SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN. She apologized again. And was wondering why I was still standing around. I told her that I was returning everything. All $170 worth because of this ignorance.

I explained to the manager the thing that made me mad was I was explaining everything to her. I was not rude. And she did not pay me any mind. She would not listen to me. She just kept telling me what the policy was. And you come here and say the exact same thing I said and because you are a manager she listens to you. I could have been out of her 30 minutes ago with $4.16 cash. After shopping for 2 hours, buying my daughter a bike for her birthday and she would not give me $4.16 cash after I spent $109 cash an $61 food stamps in here. Just because I used food stamps. So now I want a full refund. And I will never shop in this Wal-Mart every again.

So now I have to buy my daughter a bike. I was going to do it yesterday but since I had to wait forever to get a refund and I had to be somewhere I had no time.


1 comment:

Ladynay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA @ you returning everything! Classic!