I am now waiting for a call back from part 3 of the interview process for this job. I have no worries. I know they are going to call me. I just hope they have the right thing to say. This job would be a great return back into the workforce for me. I was going to wait until January after I graduate but with only 2 classes left........... I figured why not start looking now.
I had the first interview a couple of weeks ago during spring break. Then they called me back 2 weeks ago to schedule the 2nd part. I went in on Monday. Then they called me back before I even got home to schedule me for the 3rd part.
I had the first interview a couple of weeks ago during spring break. Then they called me back 2 weeks ago to schedule the 2nd part. I went in on Monday. Then they called me back before I even got home to schedule me for the 3rd part.
No comments:
Post a Comment